Cleaning Dirty Peanut
||Anyone who abhors throwing away filthy peanut butter jars will be happy to know there
is a quick and easy solution to the problem. The answer involves coffee and a little
time. Follow these simple steps:
- Brew your morning pot of coffee
- Fill your filthy peanut butter jar full of hot water
- Drink your pot of coffee in the same manner you would any normal day
- When you're done, refill your coffee maker with water and brew that.
- Empty the filthy peanut butter jar of the hot (now lukewarm) water
- Pour the second generation coffee (piping hot) into the filthy peanut butter jar
- Watch in amazement as the peanut butter melts away revealing a pristine peanut butter
Coffee: It's a delightful beverage and a highly acidic industrial cleanser!
You can e-mail bobco at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2000 bobco